[CAS-BHS] ALL: BBQ Time Update!! and SGC/BSEP Election Results

cas-bhs at lists.berkeleypta.org cas-bhs at lists.berkeleypta.org
Fri Sep 14 09:20:17 PDT 2007

Dear CAS families:

Congratulations to the following parents who have been elected to serve on two very important and influential committees, School Governance Council (SCG) and Berkeley Schools Excellence Project (BSEP). Thank you for your willingness to join in the struggle for equity and excellence at BHS.

In addition, I'm writing to remind everyone interested in serving on- or just learning about- our plans for the CAS Leadership Council (LC) about an event this weekend. Contrary to an earlier letter, I'm hosting a potluck barbeque at my house this SUNDAY

SUNDAY, Sept. 16 from 3:00-6:00pm,

3037 Fulton St. Berkeley (between Ashby and Prince.)

Please rsvp to philiphalpern at mac.com

  BBQ/Potluck Participation

  A-F An entrée

  G-L A side dish