[CAS-BHS] BBQ's Needed for CAS Olympics (Fri, 5/30 at Ohlone Park)

Tue May 27 09:58:07 PDT 2008

Dear CAS Parents,

We will have our second annual CAS Olympics this Friday, 5/30/08, at Ohlone Park.  We've planned lots of events for the students but need help getting BBQ's to Ohlone Park.

If you have a gas, or charcoal BBQ and would be willing to deliver it to Ohlone Park, it would be much appreciated by what are sure to be hungry kids.

The Details:

Please contact Dan Appel, dappel at berkeley.k12.ca.us<mailto:dappel at berkeley.k12.ca.us> if you are able to lend a BBQ.

BBQ's can be dropped off at Ohlone Park, by the Basketball courts, between 9 and 10am and need to be picked up by 3pm.

Thanks in advance!

The CAS Staff