[CAS-BHS] 10th, 11th and 12th Grade CAS: Community Conversation Invitation

Mon Sep 29 16:51:58 PDT 2008

Dear CAS Families:
I'd like to invite you to the first in a monthly series of conversations
about current and future events in CAS. This month's topic is, "What can
we do to help CAS kids succeed in World Languages classes." I hope you
will come so that we can get to know one another better and to develop
support strategies for our students.

When: Thursday, Oct. 2 from 4:45-6:15
Where: Upstairs at Jupiter. 2181 Shattuck Av.

Please RSVP to philiphalpern at mac.com.

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday,
Phil Halpern
CAS Lead Teacher

PS: The next Community Conversation will take place on Tuesday, Oct.
21 and will focus on "CAS: '09 and Beyond."