[CAS-BHS] 12th Grade CAS Families

Thu Oct 8 08:06:13 PDT 2009

Dear Families of CAS Seniors:
Please be sure to come to the All CAS Parent Meeting this coming Tuesday from 6:30-8:30 in the BHS library. CAS parent Robin Keller writes,

"Senior parents are especially encouraged to attend to learn more about the
senior year including the retreat and the graduation.  We would like to
discuss ways of supporting our students and teachers and work towards a
meaningful and successful year and graduation.  Parents are needed to work
together and take on tasks related to graduation planning."

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Sincerely,
Phil Halpern
CAS Lead Teacher