[CAS-BHS] CAS Senior Parents Needed

Mon Oct 12 12:21:20 PDT 2009

Dear Families of CAS Seniors:

Please come to the All CAS Parent Meeting Tuesday, October 13th  from 6:30-8:30 in the BHS library.

CAS Senior parents are especially encouraged to attend in order  to learn more about the senior year including the retreat and the graduation.  We would like to discuss ways of supporting our students and teachers and work towards a meaningful and successful year and graduation.  It may seem like graduation is in the far off future, but planning actually needs to start now.  Parents are needed to work together to make graduation as wonderful for the Class of 2010 as it has been for past graduating classes.  Many hands lighten the load.

Thank you.