Willard: PTA Announcements

cleccles2 at comcast.net cleccles2 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 22:07:25 PDT 2010

I hope you all had a chance to visit your children's classrooms on Open
House this past Thursday evening.  I want to personally thank Julie Gordon
and Carol Dolezal-Ng for organizing an incredible gourmet dinner feast for
our staff and ALSO, arranging the dessert potluck for the families in the
Library courtyard.  It was a really nice treat to have a gathering spot in
front of the classrooms.  Thank you to everyone who contributed the
delicious desserts and snacks.  I hope we can continue this tradition next
year, too.

Please mark your calendars for our upcoming PTA meeting on MONDAY, APRIL 12
(NOT April 5 as noted in fliers from early on in the year) in the Library
from 6:30-8 p.m.  Carolyn Ruiz, our Willard counselor, will lead a workshop
entitled "Going to College 101: Terms, Definitions, and Timeline."  Dinner,
childcare and Spanish translation will be available.

Enjoy a few days with your children.

Warmly,

Cheryl Eccles

Willard PTA President